A “t” in mortgages?
Talk about a process full of needless complications.
For busy people who insist on smart, simple & straightforward, Simplyloans comes through in a really big way. Thanks to a lickety-split online application process, you can now be well on your way to the home of your dreams within minutes.
Thanks to a lickety-split online application process, you can now be well on your way to the home of your dreams within minutes.
Let’s keep this simple, shall we?
Our process, Easy, Fast & Secure.
The finish line! Whether it’s a brand new house or a great new loan for your current one, now it’s time to sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home.
You fill out the simple online form. We find the best loan for you. Introduce yourself to a smarter mortgage process today.
Your completed online application means you’re ready for Loan Underwriting. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re all set for a smooth loan closing.
We’ll help you ensure all i’s are dotted and all t’s are crossed.
Your Mortgage, Your Way.
At simplyloans, pride of ownership begins with pride of loanership.
- Typically easier to qualify for, when compared to conventional loans
- Only 3.5% down payment for home purchase
- Lower FICO requirements
- Higher debt-to-income ratios and lower income requirements
- Can do a cash-out refinance up to 85% of home value
- Special, qualified programs let you eliminate mortgage insurance
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Typically, you can enjoy lower closing costs than FHA
- High Balance Program allows for larger loan amounts on a per county basis – call us for more details
- An alternative to jumbo loans
- Typically easier to qualify for, versus standard jumbo loan
- Available in certain counties only – call us for details!
- Easier qualification standards than conventional
- 0% down payment required
- Can do a cash-out refinance of up to 100% of home value
- No mortgage insurance required
- Allow for loan amounts higher than conventional
- Competitive interest rates
- For loan amounts over your county’s maximum limits – call us for specific information!
- Specialty Jumbo Programs for high net worth individuals include:
- Interest-only loans
- Asset depletion
- Sophisticated, experienced underwriting
- Great for self-employed borrowers and others who often do not qualify for traditional financing
- Specialty programs include:
- VOE (Verification of Employment) Program
- Bank Statement Program
- Day after Foreclosure program
- Short sale program
- Bankruptcy program
- Up to 89.99% cash-out options available, subject to certain limitations
- Many different loan types to choose from: VA, FHA, Conventional, Jumbo, etc.
- Use the equity you’ve built up in your home to take cash out and use your proceeds however you like (remodel, pay for college, pay down high-interest credit cards, etc.)
- Shorten your current loan term so you can pay off your house faster and save money on interest
- Lower your interest rate, if possible, to improve your overall financial outlook
From Purchase to Refinance, let’s find
your best possible rate!
From First Homes to Second Homes, Refi’s and Jumbo Loans… and from FHA Loans, VA Loans, Fixed Rate Loans to Adjustable Rate Loans, simplyloans is the easy way to get the competitive rate you need.
Steady monthly payments with the same interest rate.
Pay your loan faster with the same constant rate
7/1 Year ARM
Fixed for 7 years with lower interest rates.
5/1 Year ARM
Fixed for 10 years with lower interest rates.
The current Rates and APRs displayed are based on an 80% (LTV). 5/1 ARM rates and APRs displayed are based on an 75% LTV. *LTV: Loan-to-valueMY RATE PLEASE !
It’s about discovering the simplest path to your dream home. And it’s about time.
Once you’re comfortably nestled in your new home, would you be kind enough to drop Simplyloans a line, as well?I WANT A CUSTOM LOAN, TOO!
Once you’re comfortably nestled in your new home, would you be kind enough to drop Simplyloans a line, as well?
#SimplyTrending #SimplySocial #SimplySaid #SimplyDone
Why Millennials are
looking to Refinance
Millennials are becoming savvy about mortgages and refinancing before rates go up. They’re continuing to take advantage of low rates and may be concerned about the future of interest rates.
So why the uptick in refinancing?