A “t” in mortgages?
Talk about a process full of needless complications.
For busy people who insist on smart, simple & straightforward, Simplyloans comes through in a really big way. Thanks to a lickety-split online application process, you can now be well on your way to the home of your dreams within minutes.
Thanks to a lickety-split online application process, you can now be well on your way to the home of your dreams within minutes.
Let’s keep this simple, shall we?
Our process, Easy, Fast & Secure.
The finish line! Whether it’s a brand new house or a great new loan for your current one, now it’s time to sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home.
You fill out the simple online form. We find the best loan for you. Introduce yourself to a smarter mortgage process today.
Your completed online application means you’re ready for Loan Underwriting. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re all set for a smooth loan closing.
We’ll help you ensure all i’s are dotted and all t’s are crossed.
Your Mortgage, Your Way.
At simplyloans, pride of ownership begins with pride of loanership.
- Typically easier to qualify for, when compared to conventional loans
- Only 3.5% down payment for home purchase
- Lower FICO requirements
- Higher debt-to-income ratios and lower income requirements
- Can do a cash-out refinance up to 85% of home value
- Special, qualified programs let you eliminate mortgage insurance
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Typically, you can enjoy lower closing costs than FHA
- High Balance Program allows for larger loan amounts on a per county basis – call us for more details
- An alternative to jumbo loans
- Typically easier to qualify for, versus standard jumbo loan
- Available in certain counties only – call us for details!
- Easier qualification standards than conventional
- 0% down payment required
- Can do a cash-out refinance of up to 100% of home value
- No mortgage insurance required
- Allow for loan amounts higher than conventional
- Competitive interest rates
- For loan amounts over your county’s maximum limits – call us for specific information!
- Specialty Jumbo Programs for high net worth individuals include:
- Interest-only loans
- Asset depletion
- Sophisticated, experienced underwriting
- Great for self-employed borrowers and others who often do not qualify for traditional financing
- Specialty programs include:
- VOE (Verification of Employment) Program
- Bank Statement Program
- Day after Foreclosure program
- Short sale program
- Bankruptcy program
- Up to 89.99% cash-out options available, subject to certain limitations
- Many different loan types to choose from: VA, FHA, Conventional, Jumbo, etc.
- Use the equity you’ve built up in your home to take cash out and use your proceeds however you like (remodel, pay for college, pay down high-interest credit cards, etc.)
- Shorten your current loan term so you can pay off your house faster and save money on interest
- Lower your interest rate, if possible, to improve your overall financial outlook
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-content/themes/SimplyLoansV2/template-parts/template-rates-section.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-content/themes/SimplyLoansV2/template-parts/template-rates-section.php(102): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require('/home/content/a...') #2 /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/content/a...', false) #3 /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-includes/general-template.php(155): locate_template(Array, true, false) #4 /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-content/themes/SimplyLoansV2/page-home.php(139): get_template_part('template-parts/...', 'rates-section') #5 /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-includes/template-loader. in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data05/87/41463387/html/wp-content/themes/SimplyLoansV2/template-parts/template-rates-section.php on line 102